Saturday, October 3, 2009

Laziness

I didn't do much yesterday. I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to get some targets and I went to Lowes to get some supplies to build a target stand, but I didn't actually get around to going to the shooting range. I did take a really awesome 4 hour nap though.

I'm making up for the laziness by going down to my treestand to do some work on it. Right now it looks like this:



I'm putting a roof above it and I'm going to put some camo burlap around the rail to hide me from the deer. At least, that's the plan if the stand is still there and hasn't been stolen or washed away in the floods.

My approximate location will be +33° 12' 42.44", -84° 30' 39.44", so if nobody hears back from me within a few days I'm probably laying on the ground with a broken neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment