Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Camera, Bass Pro, Motorcycle

I got a new camera because my old one died. Canon SD780IS. I haven't used it yet. $229 at Best Buy.



After that I stopped at Burger King and got a 6 pack of BK Burger Shots and some chicken fries. They were awesome.



I also went to Bass Pro and got some muzzleloader supplies. Muzzleloader season starts Oct 10, I'm gonna go out every day until I get a deer. I'm thinking about going to a shooting range tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll make it. The nearest outdoor rifle range is about 1.5 hours away.

I managed to fix my motorcycle without taking the carb apart. I got some stuff called Seafoam. I poured some in the tank and drove around for a bit, it helped a little. What helped a lot was spraying it directly into the air intake while it was running. It made a huge cloud of white smoke, but the engine idles fine now and there's no hesitation on the throttle. It still backfires when I coast, but it's not as bad. Maybe that will work itself out.

Now I'm going to order some Chinese food and watch True Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment