Sunday, October 18, 2009

Prison, Guns, and Bass Pro

Went to visit my friend Maggie at Lee Arrendale State Prison in Alto, GA. She's a year into her 12 year sentence for 2 counts of vehicular homicide. Don't drink and drive.



After that I went back to the shooting range, which is only a few miles from the prison. I had to re-zero my deer rifle because the scope came loose. I'm not very good at shooting this gun, but it's good enough to kill a deer at a hundred yards or so:



After that I stopped at Bass Pro to exchange some pants that didn't fit. I also picked up some fishing gear and another fishing rod mount for my kayak. I looked at some fish while I was there.



It's a really nice day out and I'd like to do something, but now I'm all worn out from my various other activities so I'll just sit here and watch football and have a beer or two.

1 comment:

  1. hope maggie is well.... as well as can be expected...

    but i agree - don't drink and drive....too many people get hurt......

    xo

    ReplyDelete